.

.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Secret Behind "The Secret" 101


If today is the day you're ready to turn your everyday ordinary life into an Extraordinary one, to rise above and turn the most difficult of your circumstances into the grist for your mill for the life you were meant to live ... then, you've come to the right place!  Enjoy!

Even though I am calling this article Formula 101, it could just as easily been called Life 101, since the secret of The Formula has been part of our moment to moment life since the beginning of time. It has certainly been known, studied and shared by the greatest religious leaders and philosophical minds forever, and intuitively, each and every one of us knows deep inside, this is how we create the quality of our lives. Yet, somewhere between our morning cup of coffee and brushing our teeth at night, we somehow forget it.

My “moment of epiphany” actually took five years of “moments” to be realized, but when it did, Wow, did my life change. It all began with when I had the most vivid dream, which was actually more like a premonition, as I clearly saw three specific things that were going to happen to me within the next five years.

“Spoken” inside my head by an omnipresent voice from above, I was shown a picture of my future, a beautiful picture of everything I had every hoped and dreamed I would one day have. But because it was everything I wanted, “for the moment” it was just a great dream.

As the days moved into weeks and the weeks moved into months and them months into years, I told anyone and everyone who would listen about my premonition. Eventually my friends started to treat me condescendingly, with little comments like, “sister, you have been talking about this for a very long time, don’t you think it is time you got a life?”

I pretended that it didn’t bother me, but deep down inside I was just as concerned as she was! My life had taken a downward swing and it seemed as if nothing was going right for me. I’d broken up with my then boyfriend, wasn’t seeing anyone I would even consider being intimate with, and because of the drastic fall in the stock market my very successful photography career seemed to have all but dried up, and my finances were in the pit. My life at that time was anything but Extraordinary.
Finding the courage to keep going forward, especially when you feel like a damaged puppy, isn’t the easiest thing to do. But if I have learned anything through the years, it was that these are the times you need to dig deep inside to find the strength to push through the challenges—challenges that often teach you things about yourself that you never ever knew. Then one day when I wasn’t even looking, almost exactly on schedule, I realized my premonition and had a epiphany that totally changed my life.

I got the last and most important part of my premonition; All the answers that I had been searching for outside of myself, often from others, were inside of me. My own inner wisdom was all I ever needed.

In all the circumstances in my life, whether they were positive or negative I had made them my reality by using a formula, The Formula for The Art of Living Well, as I now know it to be. A specific a-b-c-d way of doing things that every single person on this earth uses to create the experiences of their life, whether they realize it or not. A Formula, that once fully understood and then utilized properly, can turn anyone’s everyday ordinary life into an Extraordinary one.
THE FORMULA….FOR THE ART OF LIVING WELL
    A. By the Thoughts You Focus on…
    B. The Words that You Speak…
    C. Your Actions and Reactions…
    D. Whether or not You believe You Deserve to have what You Want
    …is how you create the experience called, Your Life.
Now here is the big secret behind The Secret; once you understand and utilize The Formula and it’s incredible power of attraction, it can become one of your greatest tools in creating a truly Extraordinary life. If there is anything you want or need, you just check to see if I you are using THE FORMULA positively. If things aren’t going the way you want, look to see if you might be unconsciously using THE FORMULA negatively.

Focus your thoughts and use your words, actions and reactions to feel the end-result of your vision, believing that you absolutely deserve to have what you want, and that is exactly what you will attract. The Formula for the Art of Living well is the secret behind The Secret, and “the real secret” for rising above and dealing with these difficult crazy times. Using your mind over whatever is the matter is where it’s at…especially if you want to put the Extraordinary in the ordinary…. with Joy.

No comments :

Post a Comment